Wednesday, March 17, 2010

February WINS!!

It's been awhile since I've posted. I have a lot of wins to share with you. It's been a great February and March. I hope this shows that if you enter, you really can win!

Here's the list:

2/5/10 MOR Cosmetics Marshmallow Lip Balm at Sugar Pop Ribbons. I absolutely love this lip balm. It came in such a pretty package and it feels so luxurious on my lips. I wanted to keep this but my daughter kind of took it over!

2/5/10 Yo Gabba Gabba Tickets and CD at My Milwaukee Mommy. See my post HERE on this big win. My husband took my 3 year old son this past weekend to see this show and he LOVED it! The seats were great and it was a very exciting show. He won't stop talking about it.

2/9/10 Pedia Lax Fiber Gummies at Sweet Deals for Mom. My kids really like these. They currently eat a multi-gummie vitamin everyday so they are used to the idea. This is a great way to add some extra fiber in their little tummies!

2/10/10 Fiber One Muffins at Mommy? I'm Hungry! I received a coupon in the mail. I haven't redeemed it yet but I know my kids will gobble these up. And another great way to get them to eat some fiber! I'm starting to see a theme here....


Thank you so much to all the sponsors and blog owners!

No comments:

Post a Comment