Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March WINS!! (so far)

Here is the March list of wins so far:


3/3/10 Rainbow Brite Interactive CD at Frugal Plus. I'm so excited Rainbow Brite is making a comeback. Aww, memories. I gave this to my niece since I thought she would appreciate some Rainbow Brite exposure more than my boys would. I haven't heard yet if she's tried it.

3/8/10 How to Never Look Fat Again book at Growing a Baby in Seattle Reviews.
I've had some issues losing weight after these last two pregnancies. Since my youngest isn't that young anymore (he'll be 2 soon), I really can't use the "just had a baby" excuse. I am working on losing weight but this book will definitely be very helpful. I can't wait to read it!

3/10/10 Skinfood Skincare at Simply Stacie. I received a Starter Kit valued at $96 which contained the following: Gourmet Skinfood, Floral Spritz, Rainflowers Jojoba Skintonic, and Rosepetal Whipped Cream. All I have to say is after using this for just one day, my skin felt AH-MAZING!! I love the scent of these products and how easy it is to use. These are great products. I'm so glad that I was introduced to this line because now I'M HOOKED!! Visit Skinfood Skincare HERE to see their other products.

3/10/10 MagnaPod and bonus Toothbrush Holder at A Year in the Life of June Cleaver. The MagnaPod is a very cool organizing tool for your cosmetics. There are many other uses though. My daughter took this to school to use inside her locker for pens/pencils and of course, lip gloss. A Year in the Life of June Cleaver is a great site. I love it because as I'm starting my spring cleaning, my goal is to organize as well. She has some great tips on her blog.
Be sure to check her out HERE.

3/13/10 Adorable Baby Dapper Snapper at Simply Stacie. This is such a great idea! The Dapper Snapper is a belt for toddlers. My 3 year old sooo needs this. He has such a little waist so I am constantly hiking up his pants or folding over the top part. No wonder he runs around the house singing the "Pants on the Ground" song! Check out the Dapper Snapper HERE. I picked the Green Camo - can't wait to receive it.


That's my March wins for now. Pretty cool, huh? So, have you won anything lately?? Well, what are you waiting for??? Go enter some giveaways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment